Professional Gunsmithing – Level 1
Improve your gunsmithing skills and learn design, function and repair so you can start maintaining and repairing firearms.
It is our belief that you can’t fix it unless you really understand how it works. Many so-called gunsmiths simply throw new parts at a problem until they hope it is fixed. We teach the why and the how. When you fix a gun, you’ll know you really fixed it.
In Professional Gunsmithing – Level 1 we teach you the fundamentals of gunsmithing and prepare you to start a career as a professional gunsmith.
Professional Gunsmithing Level – 1 includes the following: 108 hours of detailed, step-by-step video instruction by Master Gunsmith Robert (Bob) Dunlap on DVD. The course is divided into five sections:
- Introduction to Gunsmithing
- Pistols and Revolvers
- .22 Rimfire Rifles
- Centerfire Rifles
We also include the following bonus educational videos and technical support along with Level I. (Note: There are no tests associated with the bonus educational videos.)
- Glass Bedding Rifle Stocks for Accuracy DVD with kit
- Buying and Collecting Used Guns Without Getting Burned DVD
- Professional Gun Cleaning: Secrets DVD
- The Official History of Smith & Wesson Firearms DVD
- Stock Refinishing DVD
- Super Tuning the Factory Rifle DVD
- Set of “Jack First” 3 Volume 2,000-page Parts Schematics Catalogs
- Gunsmithing FFL (Federal Firearms License) How-to Audio CD and application starter kit, including forms, tags and book
- One year of Gun Club of America Silver Level Membership including the GunTech monthly instructional DVD magazine
- One year of continuing education through Webcast classes
- Ongoing technical support from Professional Gunsmiths by telephone and e-mail
- and more!
Testing and Certificate Requirements
Upon completion of each course segment (Introduction to Gunsmithing, Pistolsmithing, Shotguns, .22 Rimfire Rifles and Centerfire Rifles), you will take an examination to test your knowledge. When you pass each exam with a score of 80% or higher, you will receive your certificate for that portion of the course.
Send Me a Free Video Gunsmithing Lesson and Special Report "How to get started in Professional Gunsmithing".